Donna put a lot of love and hard work into her writing. And she loved this blog and the people who took the time to read it. It was her goal to bring information that would help those living with cancer and those who cared for them. I promised her that I would find a way to keep this blog alive.
Now I’m turning to you to help me. I need suggestions on how to keep it going in the same spirit it lived through Donna.
I’ll throw my thought out there first. that would be to have guest writers.
There was a format that Donna and I thought was important when she wrote here.
1. Can never be a “poor me” blog.
2. Each entry can not be longer that someone going through chemo can focus on. If the entry is long, it will need to be broken into parts. If you have chemo brain, then you know it’s hard to focus for long periods of time.
3. It must be informative. Reader should come away with new knowledge. And that means you need to be able to take a complex subject and translate it so the rest of us can understand.
4. No snake doctor reamities. Only real medical science and research please.
5. If all else fails, throw in some poetry.
These are my suggestions. Please let me know yours.